China was the most prominent market in Asia-Pacific in 2021, is projected to reach $61.5 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.
— Roshan Deshmukh
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, June 1, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new, titled, “Brow Gel Market by Price Point, by By Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031″. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends. The brow gel market was valued at $264.90 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $431.7 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Get Free Sample Report PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16494
Rise in demand for natural brow gel over past couple of years is attributed to increase in public knowledge of advantages of using brow gel. In addition, organic and natural is a market that is currently popular and is present in practically all color cosmetic products. The market is witnessing an increase in demand for natural products as customers become more health conscious and aware of the unhygienic manufacture and cultivation of ingredients and their effects on the skin.
Rise in skin-related problems by chemical cosmetics has discouraged customers from using chemical color cosmetics, and many have started to choose natural color cosmetics instead. Natural ingredients including jojoba oil, coconut oil, botanical cactus, and aloe vera extract are used to make natural brow gels. A natural brow gel has no dangerous ingredients and is safe to use. An important element driving growth of the global brow gel market is rise in demand for natural brow gels on a global scale. People take great care while selecting brow gels with natural components as eyes and area around the eyes are important part of the face.
According to the brow gel market analysis, the brow gel market is segmented into price point, distribution channel and region. According to the brow gel market trends, on the basis of price point, the premium segment was the significant revenue contributor to the market, with $75.6 million in 2021, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Moreover, awareness of luxury skin care and color cosmetics has increased, owing to rise in per capita income and purchasing power, thus brow gel and other high-end color cosmetic products are selling quickly. The advent of more natural goods, especially those made with rare raw components and offering exponential benefits, is also attributed for increase in demand for high-end color cosmetics items worldwide.
Procure Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/94309d8b6cb6fb940a7ac9d154ed914e
By price point, it is segregated into economy and premium. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is categorized into hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, online sales channel and others. On the basis of region, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, ASEAN and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Rest of LAMEA).
By distribution channel, the hypermarket and supermarket segment was the highest contributor to the brow gel market growth, and is estimated to reach $145.2 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Increase in urbanization, rise in working class population, and competitive pricing boost popularity of supermarkets/hypermarkets sales channel.
Key players profiled in this report include L’ORÉAL S.A., Revlon, Inc., Avon, Oriflame Holding AG, Christian Dior SE, GUERLAIN, Relouis Bel LLC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Huda Beauty, and Maybelline New York.
Region wise, Asia-Pacific garnered a significant brow gel market share in 2021, and is expected to maintain the share throughout the brow gel market forecast period. Internet penetration in Asia-Pacific was ~51% in 2020. Thus, increase in netizens and rise in digitization have influenced consumer purchase behavior. Online platforms serve as a popular medium for purchase of skin care products, owing to benefits such as availability of information about the attributes of these products, time-saving feature, and facility of home delivery provided by online platforms.
Enquire before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/16494
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
○ This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the brow gel market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing brow gel market opportunities.
○ The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis of the brow gel market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
○ Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
○ Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
○ The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global.
Reasons to buy:
○ Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
○ Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
○ Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
○ Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
○ Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
○ Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
Read More Trending “AMR Exclusive Insights:
○ Nutracosmetic Market Will Show An Increase Of By 2027, Report
○ Lipstick Market Size is expected to reach $12.5 billion by 2026
○ Halal Cosmetics Market is projected to reach $144,816.10 million by 2031
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research