Asia-Pacific accounted for around 37.0% brow gel market share in 2021
— Roshan Deshmukh
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, April 27, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new, titled, “Brow Gel Market by Price Point, by By Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031″. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends. The brow gel market was valued at $264.90 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $431.7 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Get Free Sample Report PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16494
Rise in demand for natural brow gel over past couple of years is attributed to increase in public knowledge of advantages of using brow gel. In addition, organic and natural is a market that is currently popular and is present in practically all color cosmetic products. The market is witnessing an increase in demand for natural products as customers become more health conscious and aware of the unhygienic manufacture and cultivation of ingredients and their effects on the skin.
Rise in skin-related problems by chemical cosmetics has discouraged customers from using chemical color cosmetics, and many have started to choose natural color cosmetics instead. Natural ingredients including jojoba oil, coconut oil, botanical cactus, and aloe vera extract are used to make natural brow gels. A natural brow gel has no dangerous ingredients and is safe to use. An important element driving growth of the global brow gel market is rise in demand for natural brow gels on a global scale. People take great care while selecting brow gels with natural components as eyes and area around the eyes are important part of the face.
According to the brow gel market analysis, the brow gel market is segmented into price point, distribution channel and region. According to the brow gel market trends, on the basis of price point, the premium segment was the significant revenue contributor to the market, with $75.6 million in 2021, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Moreover, awareness of luxury skin care and color cosmetics has increased, owing to rise in per capita income and purchasing power, thus brow gel and other high-end color cosmetic products are selling quickly. The advent of more natural goods, especially those made with rare raw components and offering exponential benefits, is also attributed for increase in demand for high-end color cosmetics items worldwide.
Procure Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/94309d8b6cb6fb940a7ac9d154ed914e
By price point, it is segregated into economy and premium. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is categorized into hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, online sales channel and others. On the basis of region, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, ASEAN and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Rest of LAMEA).
By distribution channel, the hypermarket and supermarket segment was the highest contributor to the brow gel market growth, and is estimated to reach $145.2 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Increase in urbanization, rise in working class population, and competitive pricing boost popularity of supermarkets/hypermarkets sales channel.
Region wise, Asia-Pacific garnered a significant brow gel market share in 2021, and is expected to maintain the share throughout the brow gel market forecast period. Internet penetration in Asia-Pacific was ~51% in 2020. Thus, increase in netizens and rise in digitization have influenced consumer purchase behavior. Online platforms serve as a popular medium for purchase of skin care products, owing to benefits such as availability of information about the attributes of these products, time-saving feature, and facility of home delivery provided by online platforms.
Key players profiled in this report include L’ORÉAL S.A., Revlon, Inc., Avon, Oriflame Holding AG, Christian Dior SE, GUERLAIN, Relouis Bel LLC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Huda Beauty, and Maybelline New York.
Enquire before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/16494
Key findings of the study:
○ The brow gel market size was valued at $264.9 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $431.7 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2031.
○ In 2021, on the basis of price point, the economy segment acquired $189.3 million, exhibiting 71.5% of the global market share.
○ In 2021, on the basis of distribution channel, the specialty store segment acquired $91.6 million, exhibiting 34.6% of the global market share.
○ China was the most prominent market in Asia-Pacific in 2021, and is projected to reach $61.5 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.
Reasons to buy:
○ Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
○ Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
○ Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
○ Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
○ Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
○ Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
○ Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Read More Trending “AMR Exclusive Insights:
○ Luxury Cosmetics Market is expected to garner $81,247.6 million by 2026
○ Cosmetics Face Serum Market Growth Opportunities In Global Industry By 2021-2030
○ Nutracosmetic Market Will Show An Increase Of By 2027, Report
○ Lipstick Market Size is expected to reach $12.5 billion by 2026
○ Halal Cosmetics Market is projected to reach $144,816.10 million by 2031
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research
Originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/630451092/brow-gel-market-is-predicted-to-reach-431-7-million-by-2031-specialty-store-segment-acquired-91-6-million
The post Brow Gel Market is Predicted to Reach $431.7 million by 2031 first appeared on Beauty Ring Magazine.